Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) Health-care providers licensed by the following professional boards existing under this title are authorized to deliver health-care services by telehealth and telemedicine subject to the provisions of this chapter:
(1) The Board of Podiatry created pursuant to Chapter 5 of this title.
(2) The Board of Chiropractic created pursuant to Chapter 7 of this title.
(3) The Board of Medical Licensure and Discipline created pursuant Chapter 17 of this title.
(4) The State Board of Dentistry and Dental Hygiene created pursuant to Chapter 11 of this title.
(5) The Delaware Board of Nursing created pursuant to Chapter 19 of this title.
(6) The Board of Occupational Therapy Practice created pursuant to Chapter 20 of this title.
(7) The Board of Examiners in Optometry created pursuant to Chapter 21 of this title.
(8) The Board of Pharmacy created pursuant to Chapter 25 of this title.
(9) The Board of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Professionals created pursuant to Chapter 30 of this title.
(10) The Board of Examiners of Psychologists created pursuant to Chapter 35 of this title.
(11) The State Board of Dietetics/Nutrition created pursuant to Chapter 38 of this title.
(12) The Board of Social Work Examiners created pursuant to Chapter 39 of this title.
(b) A professional board listed in subsection (a) of this section may promulgate or revise regulations and establish or revise rules applicable to health-care providers under the professional board’s jurisdiction in order to facilitate the provision of telehealth and telemedicine services consistent with this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 24. Professions and Occupations § 6002. Authorization to practice by telehealth and telemedicine - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-24-professions-and-occupations/de-code-sect-24-6002/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.