Delaware Code Title 18. Insurance Code § 3802. Definitions
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
Definitions as used in this chapter:
(1) “Child with a severe disability” means a person under the age of 21 who, due to a significant mental or physical condition, illness, or disease, is likely to require specialized treatment or supports to secure effective access to dental care.
(2) “Dental plan” means any contractual arrangement for dental services provided directly or arranged for or administered directly on a prepaid or postpaid individual or group capitation basis.
(3) “Dental plan organization” means any person who undertakes to provide directly or to arrange for or administer 1 or more dental plans providing dental services.
(4) “Dental services” means services included in the practice of dentistry as defined in § 1121 of Title 24.
(5) “Enrollee” means an individual and that individual’s dependents who are enrolled in a dental plan organization.
(6) “Evidence of coverage” means any certificate, agreement or contract issued to an enrollee setting out the dental services to which the enrollee is entitled.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 18. Insurance Code § 3802. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-18-insurance-code/de-code-sect-18-3802/
Was this helpful?