Delaware Code Title 16. Health and Safety § 4716. Schedule II
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The controlled substances listed in this section are included in Schedule II.
(b) Any of the following substances, except those narcotic drugs listed in other schedules, whether produced directly or indirectly by extraction from substances of vegetable origin, or independently by means of chemical synthesis, or by combination of extraction and chemical synthesis:
(1) Opium and opiate, and any salt, compound, derivative or preparation of opium or opiate.
(2) Any salt, compound, isomer, derivative or preparation thereof which is chemically equivalent or identical with any of the substances referred to in paragraph (b)(1) of this section, but not including the isoquinoline alkaloids of opium.
(3) Opium poppy and poppy straw.
(4) Coca leaves, including cocaine and ecgonine and their salts, isomers, derivatives and salts of isomers and derivatives, and any salt, compound, derivative or preparation of coca leaves, and any salt, compound, derivative or preparation thereof which is chemically equivalent or identical with any of these substances, but not including decocainized coca leaves or extractions which do not contain cocaine or ecgonine.
(c) Any of the following opiates, including their isomers, esters, ethers, salts and salts of isomers, whenever the existence of these isomers, esters, ethers and salts is possible within the specific chemical designation:
(8) Levo-alphacetylmethodol (also known as levo-alpha-acetylmethadol, levomethadyl acetate, “LAAM”)
(13) Methadone-Intermediate, 4-cyano-2-dimethylamino-4, 4-diphenyl butane;
(14) Moramide-Intermediate 2-methyl-3-morpholino-1, 1-diphenyl-propane-carboxylic acid;
(16) Pethidine-Intermediate-A, 4-cyano-1-methyl-4-phenylpiperidine;
(17) Pethidine-Intermediate-B, ethyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylate;
(18) Pethidine-Intermediate-C, 1-methyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylic acid;
(23) Sufentanil; and
(d) Any material, compound, mixture or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a potential for abuse associated with a stimulant effect on the central nervous system:
(1) Amphetamine, its salts, optical isomers and salt of its optical isomers;
(2) Phenmetrazine and its salts;
(3) Any substance which contains any quantity of methamphetamine including its salts, isomers and salts of isomers; and
(e) Any material, compound, mixture or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a potential for abuse associated with a depressant effect on the central nervous system:
(1) Methaqualone and its salts;
(6) Phencyclidine Immediate Precursors:
a. 1-Phenylcyclohexylamine; and
b. 1-Piperidinocylohexane Carbonitrile (PCC); and
(f)(1) Immediate Precursor to Amphetamine and Methamphetamine.
(2) Phenylacetone (P-2-P).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 16. Health and Safety § 4716. Schedule II - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-16-health-and-safety/de-code-sect-16-4716/
Was this helpful?