Delaware Code Title 16. Health and Safety § 303. General powers; quarantine regulations
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
Each local board of health may make orders and regulations concerning:
(1) The place and mode of quarantine;
(2) The examination and purification of vessels, boats and other craft not under quarantine;
(3) The treatment of vessels, articles or persons thereof;
(4) The regulation of intercourse with infected places;
(5) The apprehension, separation and treatment of emigrants and other persons who shall have been exposed to any infectious or contagious disease; and
(6) Regulating and prohibiting or preventing all communication or intercourse with all houses, tenements and places and the persons occupying the same in which there shall be any person who shall have been exposed to such contagious or infectious disease.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 16. Health and Safety § 303. General powers; quarantine regulations - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-16-health-and-safety/de-code-sect-16-303/
Was this helpful?