Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this chapter:
(1) “Law-enforcement agency” means a government agency or any subunit thereof which performs the administration of criminal justice pursuant to state or federal law or executive order, and which allocates a substantial part of its annual budget to the administration of criminal justice. For the purposes of this subchapter, such agencies shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. The Delaware State Police;
b. All law-enforcement agencies and police departments of any political subdivision of this State;
c. The Department of Correction; and
d. The Department of Justice.
(2) “Provider” is as defined in § 10002 of Title 16.
(3) “Public safety answering point” is as defined in § 10002 of Title 16.
(4) “Wireless provider” is as defined in § 10002 of Title 16.
(5) “Wireless service” is as defined in § 10002 of Title 16.
(6) “Wireless service customer” is as defined in § 10002 of Title 16.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 11. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 8901B. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-11-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/de-code-sect-11-8901b/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?