Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The Executive Officer shall be responsible for --
(1) collecting and compiling statistical information with respect to the volume and disposition of the work of the courts and the personnel of the courts;
(2) printing and the distribution of court rules;
(3) keeping the courts advised of pending legislative and executive actions relating to the courts;
(4) serving as the public information officer of the courts; and
(5) performing such other duties as may be assigned to the Executive Officer by the Joint Committee and the chief judges in their respective courts.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - District of Columbia Code Division II. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure § 11-1744. Information and liaison services. - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/dc/division-ii-judiciary-and-judicial-procedure/dc-code-sect-11-1744/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.