Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The duties of the Executive Director shall include:
(1) Identifying individuals who pose a high risk of participating in, or being a victim of, violent crime;
(2) Recruiting such individuals, as feasible, to participate in programs incorporating mental or behavioral health counseling and that are designed to discourage violent crime;
(3) Coordinating with District agencies to develop workforce development programming; and
(4) Producing reports as required under § 7-2411(d).
(b)(1) The Executive Director shall ensure that any personally identifiable information that the ONSE collects or maintains concerning existing or potential participants in its programs remains confidential.
(2) The Executive Director shall regularly conduct assessments and evaluations, to be performed by a qualified research entity, of outcomes for participants in ONSE programs.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - District of Columbia Code Division I. Government of District. § 7-2412. Duties of the Executive Director. - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/dc/division-i-government-of-district/dc-code-sect-7-2412/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.