(1) Make available, by May 1, 2001, a complete and current version of the District
of Columbia Municipal Regulations (“DCMR”), with all sections compiled by subject
matter, and an index to the sections;
(2) Publish, no later than 60 days after the beginning of each fiscal year, a cumulative
supplement to the DCMR containing all newly promulgated DCMR provisions as of the
first of the fiscal year;
(3) Provide a summary statement at the beginning of all newly promulgated regulations;
(4) Make available through the Internet, by January 1, 2002, an electronic version
of the official text of the DCMR, with all sections compiled by subject matter, and
an index to the sections, integrating all newly promulgated DCMR provisions since
the last version; and
(5) Update the electronic version of the official text of the DCMR prior to the effective
date of any newly promulgated DCMR provisions, integrating the newly promulgated DCMR
provisions since the last version.
(b) The Mayor may enter into an agreement with private contractors of database services
to offer the DCMR in an electronic version.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.