Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
No later than one year after April 20, 1999, the Corporation Counsel shall report, in writing, to the Mayor and the Council concerning all aspects of the operation of the Legal Service since its establishment. This report shall include a description of:
(1) The effect of any pay increase approved for attorneys in the Legal Service on the quality of applicants for positions in the Legal Service and the retention of highly qualified attorneys;
(2) The experience under the new standards for adverse and corrective actions;
(3) The programs established for legal and management training;
(4) The performance management system established, including the results obtained from linking the award of additional income allowances to performance; and
(5) Any other matters that the Corporation Counsel identifies as relevant.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - District of Columbia Code Division I. Government of District. § 1-608.60. Reporting. - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/dc/division-i-government-of-district/dc-code-sect-1-608-60/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.