Connecticut General Statutes Title 42. Business, Selling, Trading and Collection Practices § 42-349. Exceptions to inventory repurchase requirements
Search Connecticut General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(1) A repair part with a limited storage life or otherwise subject to physical or structural deterioration including, but not limited to, gaskets or batteries;
(2) A single repair part normally priced and sold in a set of two or more items;
(3) A repair part that, because of its condition, cannot be marketed as a new part without repackaging or reconditioning by the supplier or a manufacturer;
(4) Any inventory that the dealer elects to retain;
(5) Any inventory ordered by the dealer after receipt of notice of termination of the dealer agreement by either the dealer or the supplier; or
(6) Any inventory that was acquired by the dealer from a source other than the supplier or other qualified vendor under the dealer agreement.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Connecticut General Statutes Title 42. Business, Selling, Trading and Collection Practices § 42-349. Exceptions to inventory repurchase requirements - last updated June 28, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ct/title-42-business-selling-trading-and-collection-practices/ct-gen-st-sect-42-349/
Was this helpful?