Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this part 2, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) “Civil union” has the same meaning as set forth in section 14-15-103(1), C.R.S.
(2) “Employee” means a person employed by an employer and who is eligible for FMLA leave.
(3) “Employer” has the same meaning as set forth in the FMLA.
(4) “FMLA” means the federal “Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993”, Pub.L. 103-3, as amended, 29 U.S.C. sec. 2601 et seq.
(5) “FMLA leave” means leave from work and all benefits authorized by the FMLA.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Colorado Revised Statutes Title 8. Labor and Industry § 8-13.3-202. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/co/title-8-labor-and-industry/co-rev-st-sect-8-13-3-202/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.