Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) “Bankrupt” includes bankrupt or debtor under the federal bankruptcy code of 1978, title 11 of the United States Code, or insolvent under any state insolvency act.
(2) “Business” includes every trade, occupation, or profession.
(3) “Conveyance” includes every assignment, lease, mortgage, or encumbrance.
(4) “Court” includes every court and judge having jurisdiction in the case.
(4.5) Repealed by Laws 2003, Ch. 352, § 347, eff. July 1, 2004.
(4.7) “Limited liability partnership” means a partnership that has registered under section 7-60-144.
(5) Repealed by Laws 2003, Ch. 352, § 347, eff. July 1, 2004.
(6) “Real property” includes land and any interest or estate in land.
(7) Deleted by Laws 2004, Ch. 343, § 67, eff. July 1, 2004.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Colorado Revised Statutes Title 7. Corporations and Associations § 7-60-102. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/co/title-7-corporations-and-associations/co-rev-st-sect-7-60-102/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.