As used in this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) “Board of directors” means the board of directors of a corporation created under this article.
(2) “Corporation” means a Colorado business development corporation created under the provisions of
(3) “Financial institution” means any bank, trust company, savings and loan association, public or private pension
or retirement fund, insurance company or related corporation, partnership, foundation,
or other institution engaged in lending or investing funds.
(4) “Loan limit” for any member means the maximum amount permitted to be outstanding at one time
on loans made by such member to a corporation as determined under the provisions of
(5) “Member” means any financial institution which undertakes to lend money to a corporation
created under this article, upon its call and in accordance with the provisions of
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.