Colorado Revised Statutes Title 24. Government State § 24-50.5-102. Definitions--repeal
Search Colorado Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
As used in this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) “Disciplinary action” means any direct or indirect form of discipline or penalty, including, but not limited to, dismissal, demotion, transfer, reassignment, suspension, corrective action, reprimand, admonishment, unsatisfactory or below standard performance evaluation, reduction in force, or withholding of work, or the threat of any such discipline or penalty.
(2) “Disclosure of information” means the written provision of evidence to any person, or the testimony before any committee of the general assembly, regarding any action, policy, regulation, practice, or procedure, including, but not limited to, the waste of public funds, abuse of authority, or mismanagement of any state agency.
(3) “Employee” means any person employed by a state agency.
(4) “State agency” means any board, commission, department, division, section, or other agency of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of state government.
(5) “Supervisor” means any board, commission, department head, division head, or other person who supervises or is responsible for the work of one or more employees.
(6) Repealed by Laws 2016, Ch. 294, § 2, eff. May 15, 2018.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Colorado Revised Statutes Title 24. Government State § 24-50.5-102. Definitions--repeal - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/co/title-24-government-state/co-rev-st-sect-24-50-5-102/
Was this helpful?