As used in this part 2, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) “Department” means the department of education created and existing pursuant to section 24-1-115.
(2) “Entity” means a nonprofit entity or a public or private institution of higher education
that offers a principal preparation program.
(3) “Program” means the school leadership pilot program created in section 22-13-203.
(4) “Public school” means a school that derives its support, in whole or in part, from money raised
by a general state or school district tax and includes a school of a school district,
a public school operated by a board of cooperative services, and an institute charter
school authorized by the state charter school institute pursuant to part 5 of article
30.5 of this title 22.
(5) “School principal” means an individual who is employed as the chief administrative officer of a public
elementary, middle, or high school in Colorado.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.