Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
“U.S. No. 1 Halves” consists of pecan half-kernels which meet the following requirements:
(a) For quality:
(1) Well dried;
(2) Fairly well developed;
(3) Fairly uniform in color;
(4) Not darker than “amber” skin color;
(5) Free from damage or serious damage by any cause;
(6) Free from pieces of shell, center wall and foreign material; and,
(7) Comply with tolerances for defects (see § 51.1439); and,
(b) For size:
(1) Halves are fairly uniform in size;
(2) Halves conform to size classification or count specified; and,
(3) Comply with tolerances for pieces, particles, and dust (see § 51.1437).
Includes matters within the responsibility of the Federal Grain Inspection Service.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.51.1430 U.S. No. 1 Halves - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-7-agriculture/cfr-sect-7-51-1430/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.