Skip to main content

Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.3200.7 Title

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

Title to excess personal property obtained under Part 3200 will automatically pass to the 1890 Land Grant Institutions (including Tuskegee University), 1994 Land Grant Institutions, and the Hispanic–Serving Institutions once USDA receives the SF–122 indicating that the institution has received the property. Note:  When competing Federal claims are made for particular items of excess personal property held by agencies other than USDA, with or without payment of reimbursement, GSA will give preference to the Federal agency that will retain title in the Government.

Cite this article: - Code of Federal Regulations Title 7. Agriculture § 7.3200.7 Title - last updated October 03, 2022 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard