(a) The Office of Personnel Management shall provide, within available resources, consultation
and technical advice and assistance to agencies to aid them in expanding career part-time
employment opportunities. This assistance shall include but not be limited to:
(1) Help in developing part-time career employment programs;
(2) Information on public and private sector part-time employment practices;
(3) Development of special recruitment and selection techniques for filling part-time
(4) Interpretations of part-time employment law, regulations and policy;
(5) Guidance on job sharing and position restructuring.
(b) Request for information and assistance should be directed to the Associate Director
for Staffing Services, Office of Personnel Management, 1900 E Street, NW., Washington,
DC 20415, or the nearest OPM regional office.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.