Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
PHMSA and the applicant will enter into an agreement within 60 days after PHMSA received notification from the applicant provided in § 190.405, outlining PHMSA's recovery of the costs associated with the facility design safety review.
(a) A Master Agreement, at a minimum, includes:
(1) Itemized list of direct costs to be recovered by PHMSA;
(2) Scope of work for conducting the facility design safety review and an estimated total cost;
(3) Description of the method of periodic billing, payment, and auditing of cost recovery fees;
(4) Minimum account balance which the applicant must maintain with PHMSA at all times;
(5) Provisions for reconciling differences between total amount billed and the final cost of the design review, including provisions for returning any excess payments to the applicant at the conclusion of the project;
(6) A principal point of contact for both PHMSA and the applicant; and
(7) Provisions for terminating the agreement.
(8) A project reimbursement cost schedule based upon the project timing and scope.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 49. Transportation § 49.190.407 Master Agreement - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-49-transportation/cfr-sect-49-190-407/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?