Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) For purposes of § 64.2309, a telecommunications carrier provides subscriber list information on a timely basis only if the carrier provides the requested information to the requesting directory publisher either:
(1) At the time at which, or according to the schedule under which, the directory publisher requests that the subscriber list information be provided;
(2) When the carrier does not receive at least thirty days advance notice of the time the directory publisher requests that subscriber list information be provided, on the first business day that is at least thirty days from date the carrier receives that request; or
(3) At a time determined in accordance with paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) If a carrier's internal systems do not permit the carrier to provide subscriber list information within either of the time frames specified in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, the carrier shall:
(1) Within thirty days of receiving the publisher's request, inform the directory publisher that the requested schedule cannot be accommodated and tell the directory publisher which schedules can be accommodated; and
(2) Adhere to the schedule the directory publisher chooses from among the available schedules.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 47. Telecommunication § 47.64.2313 Timely basis - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-47-telecommunication/cfr-sect-47-64-2313/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?