Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) In general. For each calendar year, the Secretary of Transportation shall provide the Secretary of the Treasury, within 120 days after the close of such calendar year, a written report with respect to those capital construction funds under the Secretary of Transportation's jurisdiction.
(b) Content of reports. Each report shall set forth the name and taxpayer identification number of each person:
(1) Establishing a capital construction fund during such calendar year;
(2) Maintaining a capital construction fund as of the last day of such calendar year;
(3) Terminating a capital construction fund during such calendar year;
(4) Making any withdrawal from or deposit into (and the amounts thereof) a capital construction fund during such calendar year; or
(5) With respect to which a determination has been made during such calendar year that such person has failed to fulfill a substantial obligation under any capital construction fund agreement to which such person is a party.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 46. Shipping § 46.390.14 Departmental reports and certification - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-46-shipping/cfr-sect-46-390-14/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.