Skip to main content

Code of Federal Regulations Title 43. Public Lands:  Interior § 43.32.8 Program reporting requirements

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

Grantees shall submit the following reports to the Secretaries quarterly within 15 days after the end of December, March, June, and September. In addition, a final report is required within 60 days from the end of each grant period. Forms for completing the reports will be supplied to the grantee at time of grant award. The required reports are:

(a) Quarterly Financial and Program Progress Reports:

(1) Financial Status. Grantees shall submit a quarterly accrual basis “Financial Status Report” and a final report.

(2) Enrollee Characteristics and Program Progress. Based on the payroll data system, Administrative Service Center (ASC) provides a quarterly summary of enrollee characteristics and program progress to Forest Service, Departments of the Interior, and Labor within 15 days of the end of the quarter. For States not using the ASC, the same data is required to be submitted to the ASC. All States shall submit the required final report.

(b) “YACC Work Accomplishment” (YACC Form 5):  The purpose of this form is to provide program data such as enrollee man-years worked and quantity of work accomplished as expressed in normal units of measure. Instructions regarding this report will accompany the form.

(c) The reporting requirements contained herein have been approved by the Office of Management and Budget in accordance with the Federal Reports Act of 1942.

Cite this article: - Code of Federal Regulations Title 43. Public Lands:  Interior § 43.32.8 Program reporting requirements - last updated October 03, 2022 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard