Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) For purposes of this delegation, ancillary repair and alteration projects are those—
(1) Where an Executive agency has placed an order from a vendor under a GSA Multiple Award Schedule and ancillary repair and alteration services also are available from that same vendor as a Special Item Number (SIN);
(2) Where the ancillary repair and alteration work to be performed is associated solely with the repair, alteration, delivery, or installation of products or services also purchased under the same GSA Multiple Award Schedule;
(3) That are routine and non-complex in nature, such as routine painting or carpeting, simple hanging of drywall, basic electrical or plumbing work, landscaping, and similar non-complex services; and
(4) That are necessary to be performed to use, execute or implement successfully the products or services purchased from the GSA Multiple Award Schedule.
(b) Ancillary repair and alteration projects do not include—
(1) Major or new construction of buildings, roads, parking lots, and other facilities;
(2) Complex repair and alteration of entire facilities or significant portions of facilities; or
(3) Architectural and engineering services procured pursuant to 40 U.S.C. 1101–1104.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 41. Public Contracts and Property Management § 41.102–72.67 What work is covered under an ancillary repair and alteration delegation? - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-41-public-contracts-and-property-management/cfr-sect-41-102-72-67/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?