Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) Chemical substance and significant new uses subject to reporting.
(1) The chemical substance identified generically as diperoxy ketal (PMN–92–1394) is subject to reporting under this section for the significant new uses described in paragraph (a)(2) of this section.
(2) The significant new uses are:
(i) Hazard communication program. Requirements as specified in § 721.72(a), (b), (c), (d), (f), (g)(3)(ii), (g)(4)(iii), and (g)(5).
(ii) Industrial, commercial, and consumer activities. Requirements as specified in § 721.80(q).
(iii) Release to water. Requirements as specified in § 721.90(a)(1), (b)(1), and (c)(1).
(b) Specific requirements. The provisions of subpart A of this part apply to this section except as modified by this paragraph.
(1) Recordkeeping. Recordkeeping requirements as specified in § 721.125(a), (b), (c), (f), (g), (h), (i), and (k) are applicable to manufacturers, importers, and processors of this substance.
(2) Limitations or revocation of certain notification requirements. The provisions of § 721.185 apply to this section.
(3) Determining whether a specific use is subject to this section. The provisions of § 721.1725(b)(1) apply to this section.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 40. Protection of Environment § 40.721.4550 Diperoxy ketal - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-40-protection-of-environment/cfr-sect-40-721-4550/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.