Code of Federal Regulations Title 40. Protection of Environment § 40.230.51 Recreational and commercial fisheries
Search Code of Federal Regulations
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Apartment unit” means a single family housing unit that:
(1) is one of multiple units within a building;
(2) contains at least one full bath and one full kitchen; and
(3) does not contain more than two toilets.
(c) “Fixture unit” means the assigned value for a plumbing fixture or group of plumbing fixtures, as set forth in the Commission's plumbing and gas fitting regulations, that is standardized with a common lavatory having an assigned value of one based on its probable discharge into the drainage system or hydraulic demand on the water supply.
(d) “New service” means:
(1) a first time connection of a property to the Commission water or sewer system, including:
(i) a direct connection of an improvement or building; or
(ii) a connection of the improvement or building through an existing on-site system; or
(2) a new connection or increased water meter size for a property previously or currently served by the Commission if the new connection or increased meter size is needed because of a change in the use of the property or an increase in demand for service at the property.
(e) “Property” means an improvement or a building on a lot or parcel of land that contains plumbing fixtures.
(f) “Toilet” means a water closet, as set forth in the Commission's plumbing and gas fitting regulations.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 40. Protection of Environment § 40.230.51 Recreational and commercial fisheries - last updated October 02, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-40-protection-of-environment/cfr-sect-40-230-51/
Was this helpful?