(a) The Secretary shall issue a notice to initiate a docket for each Postal Service request
which proposes the addition or removal of a negotiated service agreement from the
market dominant or the competitive product list, or the modification of an existing
product currently appearing on the market dominant or the competitive product list. Multiple requests may be combined into a single notice.
(b) The document shall specify:
(1) The docket number associated with each Postal Service request;
(2) The title of each Postal Service request;
(3) The request's acceptance date;
(4) The legal authority cited by the Postal Service for each request;
(5) The appointment of an officer of the Commission to represent the interests of the
general public in the proceeding; and
(6) The comment deadline pertaining to each request.
(c) The document shall be published in the Federal Register.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.