Code of Federal Regulations Title 36. Parks, Forests, and Public Property § 36.254.34 Mineral survey fractions
Search Code of Federal Regulations
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) Mineral survey fractions subject to conveyance under this subpart are limited to those tracts which:
(1) Cannot be efficiently administered because of size, shape, or location;
(2) Are occupied or could be occupied or used by adjoining owners; and
(3) When sold separately or aggregated in one transaction, do not exceed 40 acres.
(b) Forest Service officials shall consider the following criteria in determining whether to convey mineral survey fractions under this subpart:
(1) The mineral survey fractions are interspersed among and are more or less an integral part of private land holdings;
(2) The feasibility and cost of surveying the parcels in order to manage them effectively;
(3) The size, shape, and location of the parcels as they affect management, utility, access, occupancy or use of the parcels or the lands with which they are interspersed.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 36. Parks, Forests, and Public Property § 36.254.34 Mineral survey fractions - last updated October 02, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-36-parks-forests-and-public-property/cfr-sect-36-254-34/
Was this helpful?