Code of Federal Regulations Title 27. Alcohol, Tobacco Products and Firearms § 27.21.75 Formula No. 40–A
Search Code of Federal Regulations
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) Formula. To every 100 gallons of alcohol add:
One pound of sucrose octaacetate and 1/8 gallon of tert-butyl alcohol.
(b) Authorized uses.
(1) As a solvent:
111. Hair and scalp preparations.
112. Bay rum.
113. Lotions and creams (hand, face, and body).
114. Deodorants (body).
121. Perfumes and perfume tinctures.
122. Toilet waters and colognes.
142. Soaps and bath preparations.
210. External pharmaceuticals, not U.S.P. or N.F.
410. Disinfectants, insecticides, fungicides, and other biocides.
450. Cleaning solutions (including household detergents).
470. Theater sprays, incense, and room deodorants.
(2) Miscellaneous uses:
812. Product development and pilot plant uses (own use only).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 27. Alcohol, Tobacco Products and Firearms § 27.21.75 Formula No. 40–A - last updated October 02, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-27-alcohol-tobacco-products-and-firearms/cfr-sect-27-21-75/
Was this helpful?