Code of Federal Regulations Title 25. Indians § 25.36.21 Standard VI—Kindergarten instructional program
Search Code of Federal Regulations
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The curriculum for kindergarten shall provide children with experiences which emphasize language development, native language where necessary as determined by 25 CFR 39.11(g), and performance of the requirements in paragraph (b) of this section. Such programs shall assist children in developing positive feelings toward themselves and others.
(b) A kindergarten instructional program shall include but not be limited to:
(1) Language (observing, listening, speaking).
(2) Exploration of the environment (number, space and time relationships, natural science).
(3) Psychomotor and socialization development.
(4) Development of imaginative and creative tendencies.
(5) Health education inclusive of the requirements contained in the Act of May 20, 1886, 24 Stat. 69.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 25. Indians § 25.36.21 Standard VI—Kindergarten instructional program - last updated October 02, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-25-indians/cfr-sect-25-36-21/
Was this helpful?