Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) General rule. A motion may be filed:
(1) At any time, unless otherwise provided;
(2) By a participant or a person who has filed a timely motion to intervene which has not been denied;
(3) In any proceeding except an informal rulemaking proceeding.
(b) Written and oral motions. Any motion must be filed in writing, except that the presiding officer may permit an oral motion to be made on the record during a hearing or conference.
(c) Contents. A motion must contain a clear and concise statement of:
(1) The facts and law which support the motion; and
(2) The specific relief or ruling requested.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 18. Conservation of Power and Water Resources § 18.385.212 Motions (Rule 212) - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-18-conservation-of-power-and-water-resources/cfr-sect-18-385-212/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.