Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The closeout of an award does not affect any of the following:
(1) The right of DOE to disallow costs and recover funds on the basis of a later audit or other review.
(2) The obligation of the recipient to return any funds due as a result of later refunds, corrections, or other transactions.
(3) Audit requirements in § 600.316.
(4) Property management requirements in §§ 600.321 through 600.325.
(5) Records retention requirements in § 600.342.
(b) After closeout of an award, the continuing responsibilities under an award may be modified or ended in whole or in part with the consent of the contracting officer and the recipient, provided property management requirements are considered and provisions made for the continuing responsibilities of the recipient, as appropriate.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 10. Energy § 10.600.362 Subsequent adjustments and continuing responsibilities - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-10-energy/cfr-sect-10-600-362/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.