Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) An application must be signed by the applicant's or licensee's management.
(b) An application for a license for medical use of byproduct material as described in §§ 35.100, 35.200, 35.300, 35.400, 35.500, 35.600, and 35.1000 must be made by—
(1) Filing an original NRC Form 313, “Application for Material License,” that includes the facility diagram, equipment, and training and experience qualifications of the Radiation Safety Officer, Associate Radiation Safety Officer(s), authorized user(s), authorized medical physicist(s), ophthalmic physicist(s), and authorized nuclear pharmacist(s); and
(c) A request for a license amendment or renewal must be made by—
(1) Submitting an original of either—
(i) NRC Form 313, “Application for Material License”; or
(ii) A letter containing all information required by NRC Form 313; and
(d) In addition to the requirements in paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section, an application for a license or amendment for medical use of byproduct material as described in § 35.1000 must also include:
(1) Any additional aspects of the medical use of the material that are applicable to radiation safety that are not addressed in, or differ from, subparts A through C, L, and M of this part;
(2) Identification of and commitment to follow the applicable radiation safety program requirements in subparts D through H of this part that are appropriate for the specific § 35.1000 medical use;
(3) Any additional specific information on—
(i) Radiation safety precautions and instructions;
(ii) Methodology for measurement of dosages or doses to be administered to patients or human research subjects; and
(iii) Calibration, maintenance, and repair of instruments and equipment necessary for radiation safety; and
(4) Any other information requested by the Commission in its review of the application.
(e) An applicant that satisfies the requirements specified in § 33.13 of this chapter may apply for a Type A specific license of broad scope.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Code of Federal Regulations Title 10. Energy § 10.35.12 Application for license, amendment, or renewal - last updated October 03, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/cfr/title-10-energy/cfr-sect-10-35-12/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.