California Code, Public Utilities Code - PUC § 130051.1

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

Notwithstanding subdivision (c) of Section 130051, if a member appointed by the Mayor of the City of Los Angeles is not a member of the city council of that city, the person appointed may serve for 60 days without consent of the city council.

Cite this article: - California Code, Public Utilities Code - PUC § 130051.1 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard