Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) Upon completion of a project using an alternative project delivery method, the San Diego Association of Governments shall prepare a progress report to its governing body. The progress report shall include, but shall not be limited to, all of the following information:
(1) A description of the project.
(2) The entity that was awarded the project.
(3) The estimated and actual costs of the project.
(4) The estimated and actual schedule for project completion.
(5) A description of any written protests concerning any aspect of the solicitation, bid, proposal, or award of the project, including, but not limited to, the resolution of the protests.
(6) An assessment of the prequalification process and criteria utilized under this chapter if the CMGC procurement method is used.
(7) A description of the method used to evaluate the bid or proposal, including the weighting of each factor and an assessment of the impact of this requirement on a project.
(8) A description of any challenges or unexpected problems that arose during the construction of the project and a description of the solutions that were considered and ultimately implemented to address those challenges and problems.
(9) Recommendations to improve the alternative project delivery methods authorized under this chapter.
(b) The progress report shall be made available on the San Diego Association of Governments' Internet Web site.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - California Code, Public Contract Code - PCC § 6957 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ca/public-contract-code/pcc-sect-6957/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.