Skip to main content

California Code, Government Code - GOV § 66499.53

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

The engineer or surveyor, under the direction and with the approval of the city council or board of supervisors, may compile the map from maps on file, or may resurvey or renumber the blocks, or renumber or reletter the lots in the blocks, or change the names of streets.

Cite this article: - California Code, Government Code - GOV § 66499.53 - last updated January 01, 2023 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard