Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) San Joaquin County contains the following public notice districts:
(1) Lodi District, which is comprised of the City of Lodi.
(2) Manteca-Ripon-Escalon District, which is comprised of the Cities of Escalon, Lathrop, Manteca, and Ripon and the unincorporated area known as French Camp.
(3) Stockton District, which is comprised of the City of Stockton and the unincorporated area known as Garden Acres.
(4) Tracy District, which is comprised of the City of Tracy.
(b) For the purpose of publishing notice arising from a location within San Joaquin County that is not within one of the districts described in subdivision (a):
(1) If the location is within 10 miles of a district, notice shall be published in the nearest district.
(2) If the location is not within 10 miles of a district, notice shall be given as if the location is in a public notice district without a newspaper of general circulation.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - California Code, Government Code - GOV § 6085.480 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ca/government-code/gov-sect-6085-480/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.