Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) Placer County contains the following public notice districts:
(1) Auburn District, which is comprised of the City of Auburn and the unincorporated areas known as Meadow Vista, Newcastle, and North Auburn.
(2) Colfax-Alta-Dutch Flat District, which is comprised of the City of Colfax and the unincorporated areas known as Alta and Dutch Flat.
(3) Lincoln District, which is comprised of the City of Lincoln.
(4) Loomis District, which is comprised of the Cities of Loomis and Rocklin and the unincorporated areas known as Granite Bay and Penryn.
(5) Roseville District, which is comprised of the City of Roseville.
(b) For the purpose of publishing notice arising from a location within Placer County that is not within one of the districts described in subdivision (a):
(1) If the location is within 10 miles of a district, notice shall be published in the nearest district.
(2) If the location is not within 10 miles of a district, notice shall be given as if the location is in a public notice district without a newspaper of general circulation.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - California Code, Government Code - GOV § 6085.400 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ca/government-code/gov-sect-6085-400/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.