Skip to main content

California Code, Government Code - GOV § 1851

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

If any person, including a former incumbent, refuses or neglects to deliver to the actual incumbent any such books or papers, the actual incumbent may petition any court of record sitting in the county where the person so refusing or neglecting resides, or any judge of the superior court residing therein.

Cite this article: - California Code, Government Code - GOV § 1851 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard