A. The department shall establish and maintain the health care professionals workforce
data repository containing the data collected and transferred to the department pursuant
to title 32, chapter 32, article 5. 1
B. In accordance with the rules adopted pursuant to this section, the department may
assist the health profession regulatory boards in complying with a standardized format
and securely transferring the data collected.
C. The department shall adopt rules to:
1. Provide procedures for the transfer of data from the health profession regulatory
2. Maintain the privacy and security of the data pursuant to § 32-3249.01.
3. Specify the conditions and agreements to release the data consistent with paragraph
2 of this subsection.
4. Establish a fee to provide the data in the repository to persons who request the
D. The data in the repository is not a public record pursuant to title 39, chapter 1,
article 3, 2 and the department may provide the data only:
1. Subject to the conditions and agreements required by the rules adopted pursuant
to this section.
2. Without any personally identifiable information.
3. For a fee that is not based on the intended use of the data.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.