Arizona Revised Statutes Title 20. Insurance § 20-1098.09. Grounds and procedures for license suspension or revocation
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The director may suspend, revoke or refuse to renew the license of a captive insurer to transact insurance business in this state for any of the following reasons:
1. Insolvency or impairment of capital and surplus.
2. Refusal or failure to submit an annual report as prescribed in § 20-1098.07 or any other report or statement required by law or by lawful order of the director.
3. Failure to comply with the provisions of its own articles of incorporation, bylaws or other organizational document.
4. Failure to submit to an examination or any legal obligation related to the examination as prescribed in § 20-1098.08.
5. Refusal or failure to pay the cost of an examination as prescribed in § 20-1098.08.
6. Use of methods that, although not otherwise specifically prohibited by law, render its operation hazardous or its condition unsound with respect to the public or to its policyholders.
7. Failure to otherwise comply with this article.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arizona Revised Statutes Title 20. Insurance § 20-1098.09. Grounds and procedures for license suspension or revocation - last updated March 08, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/az/title-20-insurance/az-rev-st-sect-20-1098-09/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?