Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
A proprietor that ships distilled spirits in bond to another alcohol fuel plant is the “consignor” of the shipment. When shipping spirits in bond, the consignor must:
(a) Ship the spirits pursuant to an approved application on form TTB F 5100.16, Application for Transfer of Spirits and/or Denatured Spirits in Bond;
(b) Prepare a duplicate commercial invoice or shipping document for each shipment of spirits that includes the following:
(1) The quantity of the spirits transferred;
(2) The proof of the spirits transferred;
(3) A description of the shipment that includes the number and size of drums, barrels, tank trucks, etc.;
(4) The consignor's name, address, and permit number and the name, address, and permit number of the proprietor of the alcohol fuel plant that will receive the spirits; and
(5) The serial numbers of seals, locks, or other devices used to secure the shipment; and
(c) Forward the original invoice or shipping document with the shipment to the proprietor of the receiving alcohol fuel plant and retain a copy in the alcohol fuel plant's records.
(Authority: 26 U.S.C. 5212)
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 6. Education § 6-64-418. College of Public Health collaboration - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-6-education/ar-code-sect-6-64-418/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?