Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this subchapter:
(1) “Board” means the State Board of Education;
(2) [Repealed by Acts of 2019, Act 910, § 1837, eff. July 1, 2019.]
(3) [Repealed by Acts of 2019, Act 910, § 1837, eff. July 1, 2019.]
(4) “Distance learning” means an interactive telecommunications system that utilizes information technology, audio, video, and similar technological elements, is compatible with other distance learning networks, and is used for the purpose of enhancing instructional opportunities in Arkansas public schools;
(5) “Infrastructure” means an interlinked system of wires, cables, fiber optics, or other wireline or wireless communications media;
(6) “Program” means the Arkansas Distance Learning Development Program; and
(7) “Public telecommunications” means the facilities used in providing telecommunication services to the public, including, but not limited to, facilities owned and operated by public utilities.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 6. Education § 6-47-403. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-6-education/ar-code-sect-6-47-403/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?