Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The Division of Elementary and Secondary Education shall develop and implement a comprehensive accountability system for Arkansas public schools and school districts that:
(1) Establishes clear academic standards that are periodically reviewed and revised;
(2) Maintains a statewide student assessment system that includes a variety of assessment measures;
(3) Assesses whether all students have equitable access to excellent educators;
(4) Establishes levels of support for public school districts; and
(5) Maintains information systems composed of performance indicators that allow the division to identify levels of public school district support and generate reports for the public.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 6. Education § 6-15-2904. Responsibility of Division of Elementary and Secondary Education - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-6-education/ar-code-sect-6-15-2904/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?