Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A transportation network company shall maintain:
(1) Individual trip records for at least one (1) year from the date each trip was provided;
(2) Transportation network company driver records for at least one (1) year from the date a transportation network company driver was active on the transportation network company's website, digital network, or software application; and
(3) Any other records required by this subchapter.
(b) In response to a specific complaint, the Arkansas Public Service Commission or its employees or duly authorized agents may inspect records held by a transportation network company that are needed to investigate or resolve the complaint.
(c)(1) No more than annually as determined by rule of the commission, the commission or its employees or duly authorized agents may in a mutually agreed-upon setting inspect or, if inspection is not feasible, be provided copies of records required to be maintained by a transportation network company under this subchapter that are necessary to ensure public safety.
(2) The inspection of records under subdivision (c)(1) of this section shall be on an audit rather than a comprehensive basis.
(d)(1) Records obtained by the commission under this subchapter pertaining to transportation network company services, transportation network company drivers, or transportation network company drivers' motor vehicles:
(A) Are not subject to disclosure to a third party by the commission; and
(B) Are exempt from the Freedom of Information Act of 1967, § 25-19-101 et seq.
(2) Nothing in this subsection shall be construed as limiting the applicability of any other exemptions under the Freedom of Information Act of 1967, § 25-19-101 et seq., to any other records obtained by the commission under this subchapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 23. Public Utilities and Regulated Industries § 23-13-718. Records--Inspection - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-23-public-utilities-and-regulated-industries/ar-code-sect-23-13-718/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.