Arkansas Code Title 16. Practice, Procedure, and Courts § 16-56-105. Three-year time period
Search Arkansas Code
The following actions shall be commenced within three (3) years after the cause of action accrues:
(1) All actions founded upon any contract, obligation, or liability not under seal and not in writing, excepting such as are brought upon the judgment or decree of some court of record of the United States or of this or some other state;
(2) All actions for arrearages of rent not reserved by some instrument in writing, under seal;
(3) All actions founded on any contract or liability, expressed or implied;
(4) All actions for trespass on lands;
(5) All actions for libels; and
(6) All actions for taking or injuring any goods or chattels.
Read this complete Arkansas Code Title 16. Practice, Procedure, and Courts § 16-56-105. Three-year time period on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.