Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The costs for each proposed project under the abandoned mine reclamation program shall include:
(1) Actual construction costs;
(2) Actual operation and maintenance costs of permanent facilities;
(3) Planning and engineering costs;
(4) Construction inspection costs; and
(5) Other necessary administrative expenses.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 15. Natural Resources and Economic Development § 15-58-403. Proposed project costs - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-15-natural-resources-and-economic-development/ar-code-sect-15-58-403/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.