Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a)(1) The Arkansas Natural Resources Commission may provide a cost-share incentive for the sale and purchase within the State of Arkansas of an eligible premium biosolid.
(2) The cost-share incentive from the Arkansas Water Development Fund shall not exceed fifteen dollars ($15.00) per ton of an eligible premium biosolid.
(b) An eligible premium biosolid for which an incentive certification has been submitted under this subchapter shall be applied only:
(1) To land located within the state; and
(2) In accordance with the requirements stated in 40 C.F.R. Part 503, 40 C.F.R. § 503.1 et seq., as it existed on November 1, 2010.
(c) Cost-share incentive funds for an eligible premium biosolid shall be available to a natural person or a business entity that:
(1) Sells an eligible premium biosolid to a purchaser for application to land that meets the requirements of subsection (b) of this section;
(2) Gives the purchaser a credit against the purchase price equal to the amount of the cost-share incentive that will be paid to the seller from the fund as provided in this section; and
(3) Submits to the commission an incentive certification in the form and manner required by the commission within ninety (90) days after the purchaser has accepted delivery of the eligible premium biosolid.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Arkansas Code Title 15. Natural Resources and Economic Development § 15-20-1404. Cost-share incentive - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ar/title-15-natural-resources-and-economic-development/ar-code-sect-15-20-1404/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.