(a) No person shall commit an act of prostitution as defined in Section 13A-12-120 .
(b) No person shall solicit, compel, or coerce any person to have sexual intercourse or participate in any natural or unnatural sexual act, deviate sexual intercourse, or sexual contact for monetary consideration or other thing of marketable value.
(c) No person shall agree to engage in sexual intercourse, deviant sexual intercourse, or sexual contact with another or participate in the act for monetary consideration or other thing of marketable value and give or accept monetary consideration or other thing of value in furtherance of the agreement.
(d) No person shall knowingly do any of the following:
(1) Cause or aid a person to commit or engage in prostitution.
(2) Procure or solicit patrons for prostitution.
(3) Provide persons or premises for prostitution purposes.
(4) Receive or accept money or other thing of value pursuant to a prior agreement with any person whereby he or she participates or is to participate in the proceeds of any prostitution activity.
(5) Operate or assist in the operation of a house of prostitution or a prostitution enterprise.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.