Alabama Code Title 13A. Criminal Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 13A. Criminal Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 13A. Criminal Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Principles of Criminal Liability
- Chapter 3. Defenses
- Chapter 4. Inchoate Crimes
- Chapter 5. Punishments and Sentences
- Chapter 6. Offenses Involving Danger to the Person
- Chapter 7. Offenses Involving Damage to and Intrusion Upon Property
- Chapter 8. Offenses Involving Theft
- Chapter 9. Forgery and Fraudulent Practices
- Chapter 10. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Chapter 11. Offenses Against Order and Safety
- Chapter 12. Offenses Against Public Health and Morals
- Chapter 13. Offenses Against the Family
- Chapter 14. Miscellaneous Offenses
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.