Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In this chapter,
(1) “board” means the Board of Marine Pilots;
(2) “commissioner” means the commissioner of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(3) “department” means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(4) “pilot” means a person licensed under this chapter as a pilot or a deputy pilot;
(5) “vessel” means all vessels not exempt under AS 08.62.180.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 8. Business and Professions § 08.62.900. Definitions - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-8-business-and-professions/ak-st-sect-08-62-900/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.